Select Service Location
After you register to the RENT-a-TEMP Application you are required to choose your area of expertise, qualifications and what type of work you are seeking.
Once you have nominated your occupational field and service locations, you will be required to email a copy of your certifications to email@example.com Once we have received these we will then approve you as a Member on the App.
- Choose from a range of locations you wish to contract
- Businesses will be able to view your profile based accordingly to the services you provide and locations you choose to contract
Locate placement anywhere at any time and connect with like-minded professionals via the Application
- Businesses are able to connect with you based on your skills and qualifications
- Await job invites and accept job requests instantly
If a Business finds your profile suitable to their needs, they can invite you to complete the job
- Businesses will invite you to fill placement if you suit their requirements
- Once you accept the invitation, you will go to the location and start placement. Once the job is complete, your primary funds will be released to your secondary funds and you will be paid accordingly within 24 hours
Monitor all your jobs in progress
- Monitor your total jobs in progress
- Schedule your calendar according to your job requests via the Application
Forget splitting your wages with a Recruitment Agency
- All wages are negotiated based on your skills, knowledge and experience
- Payments are held in your secondary wallet, and processed once job is completed accordingly to you primary wallet
- RENT-a-TEMP will process all payments
- 100% Secure Banking through E-Toll Payway System
Terms & Conditions
- Any Contractor that privately communicates and discusses future employment with an Employer after the initial connection is made via RENT-a-TEMP can be automatically detected by the Application. Violating this term and condition will result in immediate removal of your profile from the RENT-a-TEMP Application. This cannot be undone and any misuse of this service may result in the commencement of legal proceedings.
- Contractors who cancel a position within 24 hours of proposed start time will incur a $50 fine which is deducted from their next placement.$40 of this fee is then paid directly to the Employer, $10 to RENT-a-TEMP for inconvenience and the re-advertising.